(Wednesday January 31 - Friday, February 2, 2018)
Includes full day programs, opening night rum and cheese reception concert and dance, and hot plated lunches each day.
(September 1 - October 31, 2017)
(November 1 - December 31, 2017)
$250 per full-day workshop
Includes hot plated lunches each day.
Monday January 29 (9:30 a.m. - 5:00 p.m.)
- Daniel J. Siegel: The Science of Consciousness and the Future of Psychotherapy or
- John Briere: The Pain Paradox: The "Third Wave" of Mindfulness-Compassion Based Approaches of PTSD and Complex Trauma
Tuesday January 30 (9:30 a.m. - 5:00 p.m.)
- Linda Graham: Bouncing Back: Learning to Cope with Disappointment, Difficulty, even Disaster or
- Janina Fisher: Healing the Fragmented Selves of Trauma Survivors: Overcoming Self-Alientation
Location: Varadero Cuba at Melia Varadero Resort
Sunday, February 4 - Thursday, February 9, 2018 (9:00 a.m. - 1:00 p.m.)
- Ronald Siegel: Mindfulness, Compassion and Psychotherapy: An Educational Retreat or
- Diana Fosha: How to be a Transformative Therapist
Optional Afternoon Programs (3:00 p.m.- 5:00 p.m) with guest leaders - $110
TOURS AND SPECIAL EVENTS (US$)
We are pleased to offer a variety of tours. Each is $75. Please see our tours page to see full details.
Thursday Night - February 2, 2018
A Special Performance of Psychoballet -
Cuba's compelling "Therapy for the Soul"
Friday Night - February 3, 2018
Closing Ceremonies & "Cinderella as Told by the Beatles" performed (in English) by La Colmenita
Click here to see full details
Please see our cancellation policy.
IMAGINE: The 2018 Havana Therapy Summit is a not-for-profit event organized by Leading Edge Seminars, Toronto in association with leading Cuban organizations for mental health and community agency leaders.
Registrant fees will cover the full cost of complementary attendance, transportation, meals and evening programs for 300 Cuban mental health professionals.
In the spirit of this conference presenters will be participating on a pro bono basis.
Profits will be donated to Cuban organizations for families and children and to support continuing education for Cuban mental health professionals.